OHBM is requiring speakers to upload a pre-recorded video of your presentation to our virtual platform which will be accessible to members of OHBM after the meeting to view. OHBM is not live streaming or recording content onsite. All pre-recorded videos will be due June 30, 2023–NO EXCEPTIONS.
RECORD YOUR VIDEO
Presentations can be self-recorded through Powerpoint, Zoom, or online tools like Panopto. Feel free to record through whatever method you are comfortable with. If recording through Zoom, please follow these instructions. If recording through Powerpoint, use these instructions.
- OHBM 2023 Virtual Background - choose either standard or wide. Please indicate whether or not you have disclosures in your slides.
- NOTE: When self-recording, please remember to activate the option for closed captioning if you have the opportunity to do so.
VIDEO REQUIREMENTS & HELPFUL TOOLS
- Videos must be an .mp4 format; Maximum of 1Go Mb.
- How to convert your file to .mp4 format
- How to compress your video if it is over 1Go
VIDEO UPLOAD INSTRUCTIONS
- Go to Fourwaves, our virtual platform: https://dashboard.fourwaves.com/login
- Log-in using the email associated with your content submission. If you have previously used Fourwaves, please use the password you’ve created in the past. If not, click ‘Get a new password’ to create an account or update your existing password, if needed.
- Click: ‘View Event Website’ under ‘The Organization for Human Brain Mapping (OHBM) 2023 Annual Meeting.’
- On the top right hand corner of the event homepage you will see your profile icon. Hover over the icon and click ‘My Submissions.’ Here, you will find your presentations and/or posters pre-loaded into the system.
- Click on the respective content titles for the areas you would like to upload and follow the given prompts.
SPEAKER READY ROOM LOCATION: ROOM 514C
Saturday, July 22: 7:00-15:30
Sunday, July 23: 7:00-17:00
Monday, July 24: 7:00-17:00
Tuesday, July 25: 7:00-17:00
Wednesday, July 26: 7:00-15:00
QUESTIONS? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org