Support the Organization for Human Brain Mapping and Make a Difference
At OHBM, our mission is to advance the understanding of the anatomical and functional organization of the human brain while promoting its medical and societal applications. Your support plays a crucial role in helping us achieve these goals and make a positive impact on individuals worldwide.
Your Contribution at Work:
- $35 USD - Fund the abstract submission fee for researchers
- Your donation will help OHBM’s inclusivity initiative by supporting researchers in Low and Lower-Middle Income Countries, as identified by the 2024 UNESCO Institute of Statistics and World Bank.
- $75 USD - Encourage Special Interest Group (SIG) participation
- Provide our SIG members with the opportunity to join us at the Annual Meeting to showcase their work, ideas, projects, and research.
- $250 USD - Support OHBM’s Green Initiative
- Help advance OHBM’s commitment to reducing the environmental impact of the Annual Meeting (i.e., offering plant-based food choices, providing metro passes, sourcing sustainable materials).
- $500 USD - Provide childcare grants
- Ensure inclusivity by offering financial assistance to those bringing their children to the Annual Meeting, removing barriers to participation.
- $750 USD - Increase the number of travel award stipends
- Expand our support for members in Low and Lower-Middle Income Countries, encouraging diverse contributions to the global scientific community.
- $1,000 USD - Support Aperture Neuro, OHBM’s open-access journal
- Contribute to our scientific journal to help make publishing accessible to all and ensure the widespread distribution of groundbreaking research.
Your contribution directly fuels groundbreaking research in human brain mapping, fostering innovation and collaboration. Together, we aim to unlock new insights that benefit society as a whole.
We extend our sincere gratitude for supporting OHBM and our mission. Your generosity has a lasting impact, enhancing the scientific community and enabling individuals to participate more fully through your donation.
OHBM is a 501c3 not-for-profit organization and contributions are deductible to the extent allowed by law.